Gases are problems that many people experience in different stages of life. It is considered one of the most digestive problems due to bad eating habits. It causes a lot of pain in some cases and needs immediate and appropriate treatment to get rid of these pains and gases. Leading to it, and methods of disposal with natural herbs.
Causes of gas
- Swallowing air while eating.
- Eat very quickly.
- Eat too much food at once.
- Eat foods that contain many spices and fatty substances.
- Hormonal changes to women before the menstrual cycle.
- Infection of the digestive system and nervous colon.
- Drink plenty of soft drinks.
- Drink water while eating.
- Drinking whole milk causes gas in some people with irritable bowel syndrome.
- Constipation is one of the main causes of abdominal gas.
- Eat foods that increase the formation of gases such as legumes, including chickpeas, beans, peas, and lentils.
Methods of treatment of abdominal gases
- Anise seeds: The anise seeds contain volatile oils that help to get rid of gas, abdominal pain, colic in infants and adults. It is prepared in a form that is soaked in boiling water and applied to it. It should be covered for five minutes to maintain the active substances in it. Times during the day until the gases are eliminated.
- Chamomile flowers: Chamomile flowers contain oil that softens the intestines and calms the digestive system, making it easy to get gas out of the stomach easily and without any pain, and can be given chamomile flowers for newborns to treat colic and gases.
- Mint leaves: Eat boiled fresh mint leaves with a little sugar or honey to be replaced, and a cup of it is taken three times a day before meals, to prevent the formation of gases in the abdomen.
- Ginger and cinnamon: Preparation of a mixture of fresh ginger with cinnamon sticks boiled to get rid of all the problems of the digestive system, is not given this drink for the children for the strength of the force and the bitter taste of cinnamon and ginger.
- Cumin Seeds: Of the grains given to all people and newborns, which are active substances in the disposal of gases, and is sweetened with silver sugar for infants and honey or white sugar for adults and to obtain a multiplier effect possible mixing Cumin with anise and soak together, and then take them together.
- Green Tea Leaf: A tablespoon of green tea is boiled with a little sugar, boiled twice to three times a day.