Olive oil is one of the most important natural oils known for its health and nutritional benefits. It is not only used for food purposes but is also used to treat various hair problems, especially the treatment of drought and bombardment. It is rich in vitamin E, New hair, and will be in this article to show the benefits of olive oil for hair, and the way the oil bath to treat the shelling and drought in it.
Benefits of olive oil for hair
- Keeps the hair quiet: Olive oil is used to soothe the flying hair by putting a little oil on the hair while bathing.
- Moisturizing the scalp: Olive oil helps moisturize the scalp and protect it from the damage caused by the continuous use of many chemical products.
- Treatment of dry hair: Olive oil treats dry hair, by constantly massage hair roots.
- Natural Balm: Replace the conditioner you have with olive oil, it performs the same function, but with a natural composition.
- Enhance hair gloss: Loses hair luster especially in the summer, and olive oil is able to restore this gloss and health to the hair.
- Treatment of lice: Many people suffer from the problem of crust, and may develop this problem for the emergence of lice and hair in the hair, and olive oil is the best solution to this problem.
- Treatment of hair loss: Olive oil is used as a natural treatment for the problem of hair loss, through the use of continuous and daily, until the disposal of this problem.
- Prolonged hair: Many suffer from the problem of lack of hair length, and rubbing the scalp from the roots with olive oil is the best solution to get long and attractive hair.
Olive oil bath to treat hair
- Half a cup of pure olive oil.
- Pot and resist heat.
- Plastic head cover.
- Clean towel.
Oil bath method
- Put a quantity of olive oil in the pot, then set it on fire for twenty seconds, so that the oil becomes warm.
- Put the clean towel on your shoulders, in order to protect the clothes.
- Apply a small amount of warm oil in the palm of your hand, then massage your hair well. Scalp can also be massage if you have a dry scalp. If the scalp is greasy, massage the hair away from it at least 1 cm. Ten minutes.
- Continue the massage until you finish all the olive oil, cover your hair using the plastic cover, and leave it for at least half an hour.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo, then use the conditioner, wash it thoroughly with water, and you will notice the direct change in the hair, it will look softer and moisturized, and becomes easy to comb.