Many people are affected by many digestive problems. One of the most common problems is abdominal bloating and therefore gases. What are the causes of gas infection, how can they be avoided, and what are the methods used to get rid of gases?
Causes of abdominal gases
There are many reasons that lead to abdominal gas infections, the most prominent of which are:
- Swallowing large quantities of air due to smoking, or bad neurological habits, as well as chewing gum.
- Causes of pregnancy.
- Weight gain or obesity.
- The accumulation of fat in different areas of the body and specifically the abdomen.
- Digestive problems such as constipation.
- Eat fast or eat large amounts during a meal.
- Neural colon injury.
- Sensitivity of lactose, for example.
- The causes may be related to other health complications, including:
- Accumulation of fluid and retention in the abdomen.
- Ovarian cancer.
- Disorders of pancreatic gland function.
- Intestinal problems;
- The presence of bleeding inside the abdomen, in addition to the enlargement of the lymph nodes.
Tips to avoid gas
There are a number of tips that help to reduce the risk of abdominal gas, including:
- Eat a healthy diet, taking away food or habits that lead to swallowing large amounts of air.
- Avoid soft drinks.
- Use natural substances or herbs that reduce gases.
Treatment of gases
Natural remedies based on herbs or natural recipes are the best treatment methods.
Hot mint drink
Because mint contains a substance called menthol, peppermint is used to get rid of gas, because it reduces the possibility of gastrointestinal exposure to convulsions, thus eliminating gas, and helps to calm the abdominal cavity, and thus passage of food very easily and fast from the stomach to the intestine, During boiling a quantity of mint and eat it after it cools relatively.
If the ginger is used reasonably without excessive, it works to get rid of gases, by its ability to regulate the work of the digestive system, and thus reduce the possibility of abdominal cavity to bulge, and this by eating after being soaked in water, or drink it ground or eat Its roots are provided to be completely fresh.
Chamomile also works to get rid of abdominal gases and treat abdominal pain and contraction also, by adding half a tablespoon of chamomile to a quantity of boiling water, equivalent to cup, and then the drink is covered for five minutes, and then be taken, Eat coffee, tea or any kind of soft drinks.