Osteoporosis is one of the diseases that affect the urinary system, which is one of the most diseases that affect men more than women, and the kidney stone is composed mainly of calcium, making up about 80% of them, and the other proportion of them are made of uric acid, Large crystals formed in the urine, and in this article we will mention the symptoms, causes, methods of treatment, and prevention.
Symptoms of gallstones
- Acute kidney pain.
- Dizziness and dizziness.
- Extreme sweating.
- High temperature.
- Steam exit during urination.
- Exits blood during urination.
- Severe pain in the thigh and underarms, especially if the gallstones are close to the lower area of the ureter.
- Severe pain in the lower back area, especially if the gallstone is close to the upper area of the ureter.
- Severe pain in the waist area, especially if the gallstone is located between the bladder and ureter.
- Genetic factors, studies and research have confirmed that the probability of infection with ureteriasis increases by 50% due to the injury of a family member.
- Do not drink enough fluids.
- Increased use of medicines, especially drugs used in the treatment of urinary tract diseases.
- Sex: Studies have confirmed that the risk of infection increases in men more than women.
- Frequent urinary tract infections.
- Eat a large amount of foods containing salts and fat.
Treatment of ureteral gallstones medically
- Osteoporosis is removed by surgery, and this method is used in advanced cases.
- Dissect the ureteral stone through x-ray.
- Osteoporosis of the ureter.
Treatment of ureteral stone naturally
- Radish juice: Drink a glass of radish juice daily, contributes to the cleaning of the ureter of the stone.
- Dipped Parsley: Place a handful of fresh parsley leaves, a glass of water in a saucepan and stir for five minutes, then remove the mixture from the fire, leave it to cool completely, then drain it, and then drink it at least six times a day.
- olive oil: Eat at least four tablespoons of olive oil a day.
- Melon seeds: Place a tablespoon of melon seeds in a cup of hot water and stir for five minutes, then leave the mixture aside and leave it to cool, then liquidate, and then drink at least two cups a day.
Methods of prevention of gallstones
- Drink plenty of water and natural fluids.
- Walk for at least half an hour a day.