During pregnancy, pregnant women use many healthy foods with many benefits. These healthy foods include bananas, which are known to be of great benefit to pregnant women and the fetus, and are rich in vitamins. In this article we will talk about bananas and its many benefits for pregnant women.
Bananas are foods that are characterized by their containment of many nutrients such as phosphorus, potassium, iron, protein, carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, and sodium.
Benefits of bananas for pregnant women
- Preserving the health and nutrition of the child and the mother; the presence of a large number of nutrients and minerals in it, which makes it an integrated meal.
- Maintains the pH balance of the body.
- Rich in fiber that helps the stomach to do its job and avoid constipation.
- Obesity and obesity problems are prevented by eating between meals.
- Maintains moderate body temperature as normal as in Thailand. Many pregnant women use bananas to ensure their children have normal temperature.
- Bananas are a fruit that has excellent potassium content. This ingredient has multiple benefits for the body, including maintaining the amount of water in the body, maintaining a normal rate of heartbeat, and getting the brain enough oxygen.
- Maintains the blood glucose balance, and avoids pregnancy toxemia resulting from the rapid rise or fall of the blood level in the body.
- Protects against bone diseases and fragmentation.
- Avoid the body with cholesterol and harmful fats.
- The pregnant body provides vitamin B6 essential to fetal health.
- The pain is felt, the pregnant feels happy, her mood improves, and her mental and nervous state, which results from a change in hormone secretion in the body, has high levels of tryptophan, which makes serotonin.
- It protects against diabetes.
- Helps to form white blood cells that contribute to the body’s immunity against diseases.
- It works to prevent anemia;
- Protects against heart disease, arteriosclerosis, heart attacks, and stroke.
- The body is compensated for the depletion of salt during diarrhea.
- Banana contains antioxidants and thus protects the body from various diseases and dangerous.
- Protects kidney cancer.
- Protects eyes from macular degeneration.
- Cleanse the insects and cause redness or itching of the body; rub the place of the pinch with its internal skin.
- Quit smoking addiction, because it contains magnesium and potassium.
- Treats the body of various pills and pimples.
- It treats gout, protects the body from muscle tension, helps urinate, and avoids asthma.
Eating too much bananas causes a number of problems, including:
- Constipation or diarrhea, and puffiness.
- Insomnia if taken before bedtime.
- Heart disease.
- tooth decay.