The moles (English: Moles ) Are non-injurious skin lesions characterized by brown color, also called Khal, and consists of any part of the body in males and females, regardless of age, and these patches are a group of pigment cells producing melanin, which causes dark, and mole formed by the division of these cells in Most of the moles appear during the first 20 to 30 years of a person’s life. However, some may be present at the birth of the child, and may fade away. This is a shama And disappear after the expiration of certain periods, such as the period of pregnancy and adolescence, it should be noted that moles are frequent in people with light skin and lower in people with dark skin.
Moles are often an embarrassment to those who appear, especially if they appear on the most prominent area of the face, which may affect beauty and appearance, especially if these moles are large, so we will discuss in this article about the most important ways to remove these medical moles and using natural recipes.
Causes of appearance of moles
The most prominent causes of appearance of moles are as follows:
- Excessive exposure to the sun, which leads to pigmentation of the skin cells, is greatly spread by forming moles.
- Excessive activity of fatty or oily glands may lead to the appearance of moles.
- Hormonal changes that occur in some periods such as puberty or pregnancy, and there are some moles are present since the time of birth.
- Genetic causes, there are many families inherited a known type of benign moles, which are called moles.
Medical methods to remove moles from the face
These are the most prominent treatments used by dermatologists to remove moles from the face:
- Surgical removal : In which the doctor anesthesizes the area surrounding the mole, and then remove the mole and the surrounding healthy skin using a scalpel or special tools for that, and then close the wound with strings.
- Surgical shave : In this way, the doctor anesthetizes the area surrounding the mole, and using a small blade cut off around and below, and use this technique for small moles and do not need stitches.
- Freezing moles : A method for superficial moles that did not grow in deep layers of the skin, and this is done using liquid nitrogen, and it should be noted that it may leave a slight impact place mole.
- Removal of laser moles : This method is used for surface moles above the surface of the skin, and adopts the principle of laser to launch a series of intensive radiation to destroy the photoreceptor cells of the mole face, and may require the removal of the mole finally to two or three sessions.
- Acid therapy : These are used light acids prescribed by the doctor to get rid of moles, and these acids in the form of preparations or liquids or adhesive, or compresses, or creams, and the most famous of these acids to get rid of moles is salicylic acid, and be careful to follow the instructions on the label acid to avoid Damage to healthy skin surrounding the mole, where the acid must be applied directly to the mole and avoid allowing it to communicate with the unaffected skin.
Natural recipes to remove moles from the face
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the best home remedy. Its acidity helps dry the mole, making it crusty and eventually disappearing.
Ingredients : Apple vinegar, cotton, adhesive wounds.
How to prepare : Fill the piece of cotton vinegar, then placed on top of the mole and prove the paste wound, and then left for 5-6 hours, then clean the area well of vinegar, and repeat until the mole fade.
Castor oil mixture and baking soda
A mixture of castor oil and baking soda can help remove moles naturally, as baking soda dehydrates the mole, while castor oil helps in healing and does not allow scars to be left behind the mole.
Ingredients : Half a teaspoon of baking soda, 2-3 drops of castor oil, adhesive wounds.
How to prepare : Mix the ingredients together well until you get a paste, put the mixture on the mole and then cover the wound glue and leave a full night, repeat that every evening until the mole disappears.
Garlic is one of the most effective home remedies to remove moles, because it contains enzymes that help to destroy groups of pigment-producing cells. In addition, it helps to lighten dark pigmentation.
Ingredients : Medical alcohol, Vaseline, garlic clove, adhesive wounds.
How to prepare Clean the mole thoroughly with alcohol and place the Vaseline on the area around the muzzle to protect it, then crush the fresh garlic clove, then put on the mole and put the wound adhesive on it and leave for a full night or four hours at least, repeat it every day for a few days until the mole falls alone on its own.
Onion juice can help remove moles, as well as maintain skin tone due to its acidic properties.
Ingredients : Fresh onion juice.
How to prepare : Put the onion juice on the mole using a piece of cotton, then leave for 30 minutes or more, then wash with water, and repeat it twice or three times a day for at least three weeks.
Seeds of flax and honey
Flaxseed contains essential fatty acids such as Omega oils, which protect cell membranes to make them accept health substances and inhibit harmful substances. Other nutrients found in flaxseeds have excellent healing properties of the skin, so regular use of flaxseeds will reduce moles. Within a few days, it will fall down on its own.
Ingredients : A tablespoon of flax powder, a teaspoon of raw honey, flax seed oil.
How to prepare : Mix the flaxseed and honey powder in a bowl well, and with continuous stirring add to the mixture sufficient amount of flaxseed oil until a soft paste is obtained, then put the paste on the mole and leave to dry, wash after and then dry well, repeat it three times Daily.
Banana peel is an effective home remedy for removing moles. It contains many enzymes that help to dry the mole and fall over time.
Ingredients : Banana peel, wound adhesive.
Method of preparation and use : Scrape the banana peel from the inside and then put the material on the machete directly, and cover the wound adhesive, and then leave a full night, and repeat that until the mole falls on its own.
Tips and Advice
Here are some tips and guidelines to consider regarding moles:
- Avoid excessive exposure to direct sunlight, especially between 10 am and 4 pm, because ultraviolet rays are harmful and stimulate the production of melanin to form moles, so it is advisable to put sunscreen 30 minutes before leaving the house.
- Consult your doctor if the mole has symptoms such as bleeding, itching, or pain around the area, until a diagnosis and treatment plan is made.
- Avoid scratching or picking up mole and playing it.
- Eating plenty of water, regularly peeling your face, adhering to a healthy diet, eating plenty of acid juice, and exercising regularly can help keep the body functioning side-by-side in a good way.
Production of melanocytes.
- Be sure to use organic and natural ingredients to treat various skin problems.
- Careful monitoring of permanent moles, and see the doctor in case of changes in size, color or shape, these are indicators of the transformation of the mole to cancerous.