On the earth you find different kinds of animals that benefit humans, and in the sea you find the fish that God used to eat, so that man can eat fresh meat. Fish is without doubt a blessing from the Creator. The fish are the main dishes of many peoples such as East Asia, Indonesia, Japan, Africa and other coastal countries. Besides the delicious taste of fish and meat, which is characterized by its simplicity and ease of digestion, fish have many benefits for human health, psychological and physical Including:
- Protecting humans from asthma and respiratory diseases, it has been proven through health studies and practical experiments that eating fish reduces the risk of asthma and respiratory diseases.
- Regulation of blood sugar level, studies have shown that eating fish helps regulate the levels of the hormone insulin in the body.
- The fish supply the human body with the necessary fatty acids and protein, and is the fatty acid Omega 3 of the most useful fatty acids in fish, which benefit human health and protect him from many health problems, and researchers found that this element exists specifically in the cells of the membrane of the heart and therefore works To regulate the heartbeat and prevent or minimize irregular movements, thereby reducing the risk of heart attacks caused by irregular movements due to increased neurotransmitters and so on.
- Health studies have shown that the benefits of fish in reducing the incidence of heart attacks, because fish, including the elements that works to reduce the level of triglycerides in the body, and some studies have shown the benefits of fish to pregnant women and their fetus, where fish contribute to increase viscosity of blood and thus facilitate the passage
- The greater the amount of food for the fetus, the more positive it is for the health of the fetus and its release from the mother’s womb in good health and good weight.
- Contains important elements such as phosphorus, zinc, magnesium and calcium, which are necessary elements of the tissues of the body and its different cells, and contributes specifically phosphorous in the activation of human memory and make it constantly.
- As for the psychological aspect, fish containing some amino acids such as tryptophan make people in a better psychological health and positive psychological feeling away from depression and frustration.
- Fish contain catalytic elements, especially fish eggs, and are therefore an important source for those who wish to stimulate their sexual energy.