Poets sing throughout the ages with wide eyes, which is characteristic of authentic Arab women, we hardly find a female does not wish wide eyes like the eyes of the gazelle, and hardly find a female with wide eyes do not sing the beauty of her eyes, but make everyone mesmerizing charm and beauty and attractiveness, and certainly The use of make-up will make everything possible, and we will talk in this article about visual tricks easy to apply to widen the eyes.
How to make my eyes wide?
It is recognized that we can not change the shape of our eyes, but it is possible for women to add touches of beauty to their eyes, and to overcome some of the problems that pose harm to their beauty, to became in the best picture, and we summarize it in the following steps:
- Take care of your eyebrows. It is known that the shape of the eyebrows directly affects the size of the eye to look larger or smaller. Removing the hair follicles makes the eyes more visible. However, minimizing the eyebrows and maximizing them can only be counterproductive.
- Keep your eyes healthy to look more vibrant and beautiful, and avoid all that leads to stress or swelling or dark circles around them, and you can achieve this by getting enough sleep at night, washing the face with cold water, and the use of cold tea bags directly on the eyes, It helps to tighten the skin, remove the laxatives. It is also recommended that the physiotherapists exercise to stimulate blood circulation and reduce the intake of salt as much as possible. Salt absorbs liquids in the body and thus causes swelling of organs, including the eye.
- Make your lashes longer, using the upper eyelash machine, mascara, and false eyelashes.
- Avoid placing eyeliner in your eyes because this will make them more narrow and slimmer. Instead, use the eyeliner externally on the eyelid to make the eyes look wider. However, the process requires some skill. Eye shape.
- Use a line wet line With your white color or other light colors to accentuate the eyes significantly.
- Use white shad or light in the inner corner of the eyes.