Henna is a herbal plant that uses its leaves to dye hair or make body drawings after drying and grinding. It also has medical uses. It helps in removing the skin pains, boils, hair thickening and stopping the hair loss. Henna is common in Arab and East Asian regions, especially in India and Pakistan.
Despite the pleasure of painting the body but everyone knows that the fees are not permanent and need two weeks to go alone, but many of us would like to get rid of the painting after a certain period for one reason or another, how can it? This is what we will answer in this article.
Ways to remove Henna from hand
- Henna of dyes that need time to darken and disappear from the body, and all the methods used to remove them can not give excellent results, and permanently remove the drawing, but all help to reduce the color and weaken it and accelerate the demise of the body, and these methods:
- Using a shower sponge: When showering, rubbing the drawing well using the sponge, helps to soften the color of henna as a prelude to its disappearance. This process requires no time that the painting does not disappear from the first shower, but it gives good results.
- Use of olive oil: Apply a little oil on the skin and leave for three to four minutes, during which the oil penetrates the surface of the skin and the process of removing the drawing is easy, using a cloth rubbing the place strongly drawing, it is noted during the rubbing that henna began to disappear, Light color or just a shadow.
- Using white alcohol: Put a little alcohol on a white cotton, and rub the drawing well until the drawing begins to fade.
Hydrogen peroxide: Apply a little hydrogen peroxide to a medical cotton and rub the drawing until it disappears within a few minutes, but the substance should be taken into account when used.
- Using abrasive products: Put a few on the skin and leave until dry completely, and wash the skin with water well, and then put cool water to reduce the heat from the skin. The color of henna on the skin has become apparent.
- Using tooth whitening paste: Apply a little toothpaste on the drawing, leave to dry after rubbing with cotton cloth, and notice the weakness of color.
- Using water and salt: Mix the water with a little salt in a cup, give you a piece of cotton and leave the cloth on the drawing for at least twenty minutes, and wash the skin where the drawing and dried, and if the desired results are not repeated the process.
- Lemon juice and soda: Make a paste of lemon juice and soda food, then put the putty on the drawing and leave until it completely dry. Rub the drawing with a circular motion using the bath sponge, and rinse the hand with warm water.
- Repeat the process if necessary, taking into account moisturizing the skin with creamy hands after each attempt.
- Using a transparent adhesive tape: Put a piece of adhesive over the drawing, massage over the tape on the drawing for a few seconds, and then descend the tape to note the disappearance of henna with it.