Is the part that breathes the human through it, it is the most important outlet to enter oxygen to the lungs, but because of the large amount of air and gases that enter the nose and may be carrying the amount of dust and pollutants, it causes him many problems such as nasal allergies, sinusitis, The most common problem is the problem of nasal haemorrhage.
What is sneezing
It is a bleeding condition that occurs in the blood vessels in the lining of the nose. The lining of the nose is covered by many very thin blood vessels. It warms the air that we breathe during the exhalation process. This bleeding may occur either in the front or the back of the nose and be sudden and without any warning, and can occur during sleep, and the same as the rest of the health problems that affect the human that it occurs only for several reasons, what are the causes of haemorrhaging ?.
The blood vessels lining the lining of the nose are very thin and sensitive to any shock, so they are prone to bleeding in the following cases:
- These vessels are infected with acute infections, such as colds, flu and cold.
- It is traumatized by finger or any other instrument in the nose.
- Dehydration of the mucous membrane which leads to rupture of the blood vessels.
- Infection of nasal allergies.
- Take some drugs or drugs that reduce blood viscosity, such as aspirin.
- There is a deviation in the nasal barrier.
- When high blood pressure.
- Infection with a blood disease, such as hemophilia or leukemia, or problems with blood clotting.
- The presence of tumors in the nasal cavity.
- Be a person who uses drugs.
Methods of treatment of haemorrhagic
Treatment of haemorrhage is done in two stages as follows:
- The first stage : Primary treatment, but the most important thing at this stage is calm and not worry and tension because of the view of blood, and this stage is at home and be as follows:
- Make the patient sit in an upright position with a simple head forward to prevent the blood from entering the pharynx, and then press the soft end of the nose for five minutes continuously, breathing from the mouth. If the bleeding continues, increase the pressure on the nose For ten continuous minutes.
- Try placing a drop in the nose, or using a padding of cotton and placing it inside the nose while continuing to squeeze the nose.
- It is recommended to place a piece of ice or made as a material of cold water and put it on the nose to work to narrow the blood vessels.
- Try to make the patient in complete relief within 12 hours after bleeding.
- Do not make the patient put his finger in his nose because it hurts the mucosa and cause the bleeding again.
- It is recommended to moisten the nose constantly by putting the creams in order to prevent dry mucous membranes.
- The patient should treat any disease that causes bleeding such as high blood pressure.
- The second phase: If the bleeding does not stop, even though you have taken all the previous steps to stop it, you should immediately call the doctor or take the patient to the hospital. Treatment at this stage will be surgical intervention.