Best oil to prevent hair loss and intensify
Although hair loss is a normal occurrence, it is a problem to increase it, and many women suffer from this problem. This leads to the end of hair loss, which may lead to the loss of hair in some areas of the head. It is necessary to find effective ways to prevent hair loss, and increase its density, and we will show in this article the best oils to prevent hair loss, and then mixtures of oil to intensify hair and increase its growth.
It is an effective and useful oil for hair, which has the ability to penetrate the hair shaft to moisten and nourish it, also provides hair with vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids, which in turn promote its growth.
Maintains hair moisture, makes it less prone to damage, keeps it strong and prevents scalp inflammation due to its containment of lauric acid, which acts as an antiviral against viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
Almond oil softens hair and softens it, enriched with vitamin D and E, as well as containing various minerals, such as calcium and magnesium. Almond oil also moisturizes hair, keeps it dry, keeps it strong and strengthens its growth.
Improves hair health, which prevents its fall, in addition to stimulating the blood circulation in the scalp.
Promotes the growth of hair and treats its fall, as it contains triglycerides, risinolic acid, anti-fungal and bacteria, it also contains anti-inflammatory properties and vitamin E.
Mixes for hair thickening with oil
Castor oil mixture
- Mix equal amounts of: castor oil, seder oil, almond oil, and watercress oil.
- Put it on the fire a little, then put it on your hair for three hours, then wash your hair.
- Repeat the recipe once a week, then once a month.
A mixture of hope
- Place one large spoon in the blender: castor oil, watercress oil, olive oil, apple cider vinegar.
- Spread the mixture on your hair after mixing well, then leave for four hours, then wash your hair.
- Repeat the recipe twice a week.
- Stir whole garlic, add the original olive oil, put the mixture in a sealed bottle and then in the refrigerator, and leave it for ten days.
- Put the mixture for 2 hours on your hair, then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat the recipe daily in the first week, then three days in the second and third week, then one day a month.