It is used as a flavor for some foods, by adding it to it, such as: the nights of Lebanon, the bird or the eulogy, as well as entering into the manufacture of some lotions medical, and cosmetic.
Rose water is available in different markets, but it can be prepared home in an easy way, and we will show in this article the best water and drinking water, in addition to the general benefits.
Best water to drink
- The rose water available in the market of two types, one original and the other copied. The copied is to add a quantity of ordinary water to rose water. The distinction between them is that the original rose water has a strong smell and taste contrary to copied. Original rose water, avoid the copied of it.
- If you are confused about the difference between the original and the copied, we recommend that you make it home, in order to ensure its quality, and be prepared as follows:
- Bring a quantity of newly harvested roses, which have a good smell, so as to get better results.
- We bring the container and its packaging with water, and then moisten the leaves with it, (20-30 petals per glass of water).
- We take the wet petals and put them in a mug, and carefully grain them until they become very smooth, with the possibility of dispensing manually and mash them in the mixer.
- Place the grained petals in the water bowl and leave until the water is mixed with the juice of the rose water and change its color.
- Half the water from the grained petals – after changing the color of the water to pink or brown- then put the water in a glass container and leave it in the sun for fifteen to thirty minutes.
Benefits of rose water
- Reduces wrinkles and tightens facial, delaying signs of aging.
- Moisturizes the skin, removes oil and dirt from the skin pores.
- It is used as a snack for foods, such as adding it to ice cream, cakes, biscuits and various desserts.
- Add to the various beverages to increase their nutritional value, such as adding a small amount to a glass of cold milk.
- Relieves stress and anxiety.
- Antibacterial and inflammatory.
- Treat wounds and sunburn.
- Stop the itching caused by the bites of some insects, such as mosquitoes.
- Moisturizes the eye and relieves fatigue and tiredness.
- Relieves the effects of acne.
- It is used in the manufacture of hair care products, because it nourishes the scalp, protects against inflammation, strengthens hair roots, increases its density, and protects it from bombing and falling.