Gemstones are rare metals formed millions of years ago in the earth. These minerals are made up of a substance called silica. There are many types of precious stones, which number about four thousand types. These stones are what is precious or semi-precious. Depending on their physical and chemical components, as well as the natural conditions in which these stones were formed, and it should be noted here that the precious stones are very few.
Ancient Stone Sections
Gemstones are made up of different depths under the earth. Stones that are extracted from the ground are called metal stones. These stones may consist of one element, or are formed by their fusion with other elements. For example, diamonds, emeralds and sapphires consist of lava and earthquakes, depth of approximately 160 meters in the ground, while coral and pearls are formed at the bottom of the sea, and are considered to be the stones that are formed in the animal kingdom, and the Kingdom of the plant is one of the types of yellow gemstones and is called Amber Amber.
Importance of precious stones
Ancient Arabs have used gemstones to treat many organic and psychological diseases as well. Studies are still being conducted to see if gems can be considered as an alternative medicine, since they have not been scientifically proven to be effective in treating diseases so far. Of doctors that the success of this treatment depends on the extent of acceptance of the body for treatment, and the compatibility between the electromagnetic waves issued by the human body with the waves issued by the precious stones, and although scientific research is still underway, but there is a confirmation that some types of stones Rare, rare, therapeutic properties Examples of this amber, which consists of gum produced by pine trees, was used by the Greeks and Pharaohs to treat skin ulcers, some crushed and mixed with some substances, including turmeric, a recent study in Sweden confirmed the validity of this therapeutic benefit.
Types of gemstones and their benefits
As we have pointed out, there are many types of precious stones that are difficult to enumerate and we will mention here the most important types of gemstones and their benefits:
- Diamond: It helps to break up urinary incontinence, treat digestive problems, treat indigestion, epilepsy and certain neurological diseases, as well as irritability. Diamonds are the most beautiful and precious gemstone. They come in three colors: yellow, white, black, transparent, colorless, Body activity and immune strengthening.
- Coral: It treats leprosy, stomach ulcers using coral powder mixed with honey, and has the ability to improve the emotional state of the person wearing it.
- Zikun: It treats anemia and is used for it, and it is considered anti-allergic.
- Turquoise: It is used to treat and strengthen heart palpitations, and this gem has gained widespread fame as it was believed to bring a livelihood and envy of the person who wears it.
- moon stone: Helps to combat female hormonal disorders and pregnancy problems and infertility.
- Opal Stone “Tiger Eye”: It works to calm the nerves and give the body activity and resistance to asthma and has a role in strengthening the bones, and features the presence of beautiful bronze atoms interfere with the brown color.
- Limestone: Works to relieve pain.
- Pearl: It works to treat menopause problems, has a role in maintaining the health of teeth as well as eyes, and uses pearls in the treatment of diarrhea and chest crisis and strengthens the nerves.
- Citrine stone: Used to resist nervousness, anxiety and stress, it is also beneficial for diabetics.
- Jade: It is used to treat the kidneys as it acts as a sedative against anxiety and fear.
- Stone of serpentine: Migraine treats migraines.
- Exhale Stone: It is characterized by blue color that gives the person the last psychological, and has a high ability to absorb radiation that arises in the psyche of the person, and therefore can be used as a calming of the nerves.
- Onyx Stone: Treats bones and works to resist negative thinking.
- Stone of the dead: It strengthens the nerves of the eye and helps heal wounds and ulcers, helps maintain the health and beauty of hair and eyelids.
- Emerald: Some believe that it has the ability to protect the wearing of poisonous insects, and emerald is characterized by a beautiful green color that relaxes the eye when you look at it.
- Amazite Stone: It strengthens the blood circulation, and is used as a treatment for viruses that infect the stomach as well as the liver, and strengthens the immunity of the body.
- Sapphire: Red and purple are the finest types of sapphires and red has the ability to soothe nerves, activate memory, strength, improve blood vessels, and relieve pain.
- Agate: It has several colors, and each color plays a different role in the treatment of health problems as the red color improves the psychological situation and resist the feelings of distress and concern, while green has a role in stopping bleeding, and white color increases the amount of milk in the breastfeeding woman, Palliative pain is especially a pain of childbirth.