Seeds of cotton
The seeds of the cotton or (flea harp) is one of the most important natural sources that give carbohydrates that melt quickly, and use of this plant seeds and husks where the seeds are separated from seeds by screening, and seeds contain a high percentage of fiber, It is great for prevention of inflammation in the colon, especially inflammation of the recessive, which is a bag containing feces, where the seeds absorb all harmful substances from the stomach and intestines, including water and excess waste, while maintaining the ease of digestion.
Benefits of cotton seeds
- Used as a peeler for skin cells and also works on the treatment of wrinkles and reduce the appearance of stains and facial irritation, and also maintain the smoothness of the skin and increase the strength of hair.
- Reducing excess weight and eliminating fat, because it works as a sponge absorbs fat and harmful substances, and dispose of them through the digestive system with waste, and thus contribute to the maintenance of arteries and protect against diseases of pressure.
- Helps get rid of the bile that accumulates in the intestines, which protects against colon cancer.
- Get rid of the pain of hemorrhoids caused by constipation, because of the presence of psyllium.
- Reduce glucose uptake, which helps reduce blood sugar.
- The organization of the work of the colon, which facilitates the exit of waste from the body because of her wife, so it reduces the pain of swelling and difficulty of output.
- Relieves gastric ulcers or peptic ulcers because of their properties that are numb, soothing and relieving heartburn and allergies.
- It helps in the treatment of intestinal bacterial diseases, anal and rectal diseases and laminates, thus facilitating the process of removal of hemorrhoids.
- Control of lipids: The content of cellulose fibers, which are responsible for lowering the absorption of cholesterol in the bloodstream. They also add full fill without adding calories.
- Contributes to the stability of blood sugar, so it is useful for people who suffer from diabetes, because of the presence of fibers that work to reduce the introduction of sugar in the blood.
- It reduces the feeling of numbness and coldness, because of its ability to absorb alkaline substances that fatigue the stomach and provide a comfortable feeling
- It reduces the sensation of thirst, because of its cooled properties of the body.
- Reduces constipation due to the presence of silium as it has long been seen as the most important element in the production of “loose laxatives” in general, and an increase in the amount and weight of waste, in addition to the activation of bowel movements on a daily basis.