How many times have we asked as young people how to Stages of seed germinate the seed? especially as we see it as a small seed with no life or capacity, questions that are always repeated, and from generation to generation, but we can answer them with a simple explanation that summarizes the stages of its growth and life.
Before we explain the stages of seed Stages of seed germination, we must first distinguish between the plant and the seed, where it is known that the plant should be green full of life and form wonderful, and cohesive among them, but the seed is dead or better in a state of stillness, Its color is mostly yellowish or brownish, and it is very dry and dry, with no life in it, and it is shrunk to itself.
Factors affecting germination of seed
- Light: Light in general is one of the most important factors that will give the seed life after the silence, and often the sun is the first source of this light and heat that fits.
- Water: Because water is life, it supplies this seed with energy and incites it to live again, but you must be careful about the amount of water, so that it is important to it but dumping the seed with water is an obstacle to its growth.
- Air: The seed must be exposed to ventilation in order to obtain the oxygen in which it breathes life.
Stages of seed germination
When seeds have all the factors, they will inevitably begin to germinate, so they have to go through several stages of growth:
- The first stage is to put the seeds in the soil, and it must be fertile soil and all the previous factors of light and water and air, and when watering in the water will notice the change in the size of the seed where it will become full and sometimes double size.
- In the second stage we find that the seed will appear after the bulge, two small legs, each of which has an important role in the growth process.
- In the third stage we find that the roots of the seed enter the soil, so that the absorption of both water and mineral salts in the soil, so you get the need of food.
- In the fourth stage we find that the stem helps the plant to get out of the soil, looking for the air and also the sun, and here the leaves begin to form, and the plant process photosynthesis, which will install the food that it needs by itself.
- In the fifth stage, the plant has grown, grows naturally, and has both water and mineral salts, as well as both air and light.