Ideal weight gain is a goal that many people seek to achieve because it is important for the promotion of mental health and the prevention of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and the best way to lose weight as recommended by nutritionists by reducing calories consumed by quantities Less than food, increased physical activity and exercise, but this mathematical equation does not apply in the same way and effect on all persons because of the different nature of objects, and the presence of several factors controlled by,
Physiological factors affecting weight loss
- The number of fat cells in the body The number of fat cells in the human body depends on genetic factors first, and other behavioral factors, such as eating an unbalanced diet and eating calories during the first stages of life, such as lactation, childhood and adolescence. The fat cells in the body after reaching the second year of the child to enter adolescence, where there is a further increase in the number of fat cells in adolescence, but recent studies indicate that the number of fat cells can be increased in advanced stages of age even after the break The period of adolescence.
- Obesity results from the bulge and size of these cells. They produce hormones that adversely affect the feeling of satiety by sending messages to the brain that make a person feel hungry all the time. It also increases the body’s resistance to insulin. Cells are empty and inactive.
- The efficiency of metabolism in the body , Which determines the efficiency of burning calories and energy; it depends on three factors, the frequency of metabolic processes at rest, and the extent of heat emission when digesting and decomposition of food, and the extent of burning energy during exercise. Unbalanced diets, thyroid disorders, lack of nutrients and aging may also affect metabolic efficiency in the body. An unbalanced and unhealthy diet may increase the number of fat cells and inhibit metabolic activity. In addition to non-exercise Appropriateness may lead to excessive sugary energy consumption at the expense of energy released from fat burning in storage centers.
Foods that promote fat burning after eating
To promote the activity of metabolism that activates fat burning is recommended to follow a healthy diet appropriate, and fill the deficiencies of food, and exercise physiological, which activates the metabolism and the renewal of building muscle mass in the body and will be addressed later, and there are some foods that can be included in the healthy food program Weight loss, which promotes fat burning processes after consumption, and these foods include:
- Milk or yogurt and milk: Milk is a rich source of protein. It needs more calories than carbohydrates to digest. It can stay longer in the stomach than other foods, preferably milk and empty or low-fat milk and sugar.
- Fresh vegetables: It is always recommended to consume the rich in water, which gives the feeling of satiety, and reduce the amount of calories consumed, and it is poor in calories, which makes the consumption of safe quantities open for the loss of excess weight.
- eggs: It is recommended to eat eggs for breakfast because it contains proteins, and it needs more calories to digest it compared to the breakfast rich in carbohydrates, but advised to consult with the doctor before the consumption of eggs by people with high cholesterol in the blood, and can eat egg whites Without a whistle.
- Coffee: May help to increase and enhance the activity of metabolism in the body.
- Oatmeal: It is advised to cook and eat rich fiber, and is advised to eat hot, which slows down the process of eating, and gives a sense of fullness and fullness for a longer time.
- Legumes: Is a high source of dietary fiber and proteins.
- Soups and salads: Because of its high content of water and fiber; it is recommended to eat before starting to eat the main meal to reduce the amount of food consumed.
- Vinegar: It can be used with authorities instead of using oils and other calorie-rich sauces.
- Meat-free fat and fish: Meat-free Fats It is a rich protein source that needs a lot of calories to digest, it needs a long time to be digested, and fish are rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids that protect against heart disease and other chronic diseases.
- Chili pepper: It is useful because it contains a chemical called capsaicin, it eliminates appetite, and promotes the activity of short-term metabolic processes, but it does not affect the weight loss directly, but it may affect the amount of food consumed, when eating hot may affect the reduction of food intake Thus consuming weight loss.
- sweet potato: Because of its jealousy of the nutrients needed by the body, and taste delicious taste to add to the addition of flavors rich in calories like butter and others.
- Cinnamon: Some studies have shown the ability of cinnamon to maintain blood sugar levels and suppress appetite, especially if consumed by type 2 diabetics.
- Green tea: It is recommended to drink it several times a day to take advantage of its burning properties of fat; it promotes weight loss, and may affect the metabolic processes in the body.
- Grapefruit: It is recommended to drink a glass of grapefruit juice or eat half a pill before eating. It reduces the amount of calories consumed because it contains soluble food fibers, which need a long period to digest.
- Watermelon: Because of its richness in water; it reduces the amount of food consumed.
- Apple and Pears: These foods reduce the amount of food consumed and increase the feeling of satiety and fullness, because of their high content of water and fiber that remain in the stomach and intestines for a long time.
- Raspberries of all kinds: This gives the fruit a sense of satiety, and therefore the consumption of calories less because of the content of water and fiber, like other fruits, and have a taste that eliminates the consumption of high-calorie sweeteners such as cakes.
Effect of walking after eating on fat burning process
It has been common among people that exercising immediately after eating as a walking sport may lead to fatigue, discomfort, and stomach pain. However, many studies have shown that after-eating exercise directly promotes weight loss, compared to walking after an hour of eating. . It is recommended to walk three times a day for 15 minutes at a time. This method has proven effective in reducing blood sugar and weight loss as a walking activity at moderate speed of 45 minutes daily in people exposed to diabetes.
General methods for burning fat
Other factors that burn fat, and promote the activity of metabolism as follows:
- Exercise in its various forms; running, swimming, jumping, walking.
- Do not follow hard diets for weight loss.
- Eat several small meals during the day.
- Eat foods high in protein and dietary fiber.
- Do not neglect to eat breakfast.
- Get the right amount of vitamin D and calcium, as they promote fat burning processes, metabolic processes in the body, and calcium can reduce the absorption of fat from the food intake if taken by low-fat or skimmed milk.
- Drink enough water during the day.
- Get enough sleep at night, ranging from 7-9 hours a day.