Medicine has been known since ancient times among the peoples of the earth, so it had a great role in the absence of modern medicine, and it was learned by the wise of ancient medicine an important role in saving the lives of many, and the kind of cupping medicine that we will talk about in this article.
The cupping is one of the old ways to treat various diseases by means of the Kassat, by creating small wounds by a sterile scalpel, and pressing it with reflections to get out the rotten blood and blood impurities, and new blood cells are formed to make the blood more active and healthy, called wet or bloody.
The dry method is done without causing injuries but changes between the inner pressure of the body and the outside. Red spots on the place of cupping disappear after a short period of time and are used to activate blood circulation, rheumatism, back closure of women and urine retention.
History of cupping
- In China it is considered a basic treatment with Chinese needles.
- The graffiti of the ancient Egyptian pharaohs shows that they used them for treatment almost 2,200 BC.
- The Assyrians also used it in about 3,300 BC.
- Talked about Ibn Sina and Al-Razi in their books, and showed the benefits of the body and its terms and how to work.
Benefits of cupping for women
Many women resort to cupping in all age groups, especially when they reach menopause; to prevent and treat many diseases, and the benefits of:
- Treat the numbness of the feet and hands.
- Treat rheumatism, neck pain, shoulders, joint stiffness, and paralysis.
- According to diabetes.
- Address some psychological problems.
- Eliminate laziness, lethargy, and a constant feeling of tiredness.
- Sleep problems are solved, such as insomnia.
- It treats diseases of high blood pressure, cholesterol, and harmful fats in the body.
- Described for the sciatica and gout.
- Treat atherosclerosis, and stimulate blood circulation.
- Balance the work of hormones in the body.
- Strengthens the body to protect the body.
- Reinforces the role of reflex organs such as brain, and speeds up the performance of work.
- The body detoxifies the effects of chemical drugs.
- Glands are encouraged to perform functions such as pituitary glands.
- Nerves get rid of the stress that may result from hemoglobin.
- Get rid of the feeling of pain that may not know the cause.
- Treatment of heart disease and atherosclerosis, kidneys and blood vessels.
- Encourage liver and pancreas to do their job.
- Increases the role of the body’s immune system and protects against diseases.
- Treat severe and migraine headaches.
Benefits of cupping for men
- Increases hair density and strengthens follicles.
- Avoid the smallness and contraction of muscle size, and protect and facilitate the arrival of oxygen to it.
- Eliminate muscle tension by stimulating lactic acid secretion.
Contraindications of cupping
It is recommended to avoid cupping when:
- With liver disease.
- For people with diabetes, and blood thinness.
- Cupping should not be done immediately after eating, but waiting for at least two hours.
- For those who have high temperature, low or cold, or any other disease, except after recovery.
- Patients with ligament rupture avoid their work on the affected area.
Tips for those who want to do cupping
- Psychological preparation for cupping.
- Eat warm food and a comfortable commitment after cupping, and get a simple massage.