Egg is one of the main components of the table of food in all countries of the world, a major food is indispensable, especially in the early stages of life, which need to build the entire body, such as building bones and muscles and strengthen the blood, and recommended nutrition experts to eat a whole egg “yolk with whiteness” Every day to secure what the body needs of essential minerals and vitamins such as calcium, iron, amino acids, phosphorus, zinc, and vitamins, as opposed to what is common among some people who are keen to eat white whites without siren for their mistaken belief that the yolk is harmful to health, Eggs have many benefits that we can talk about.
Benefits of egg yolk
- Egg yolk helps to strengthen the bones and prevent the incidence of fragility, as well as helps to protect teeth from falling and decay, because it contains a high percentage of calcium.
- Egg yolk is important for the treatment of anemia, because it contains iron and other important minerals. It stimulates the production of hemoglobin in the blood, strengthens the body’s immunity against disease, and contains anti-toxin substances.
- Egg yolk contains a moderate amount of cholesterol, which is less than the beneficial cholesterol produced by the liver, which is necessary for the body and not harmful.
- Egg yolks contribute to strengthening one’s mental abilities, such as strengthening memory and fighting Alzheimer’s disease.
- It improves the growth of young children because it contains most nutrients such as calcium, zinc, and iron. These elements ensure healthy and strong bones and muscles.
- Egg yolk contains a good proportion of omega-3 fatty acids, which are important fatty acids to stimulate the immune system in the body and resistance to various diseases.
- The egg yolk gives the person a sense of satiety and fullness of the stomach despite its small size, which reduces the excessive appetite for food, which helps to lose weight.
- It is useful to eat egg yolk nursing mothers and pregnant women alike; pregnant mother needs the necessary elements in egg yolks to prevent her fatigue or anemia, and to strengthen the health of the fetus and provide it with important vitamins and minerals, as a reminder, egg yolk supports breastfeeding health to accelerate the restoration of the health of her hair and strengthen her bones And her teeth; she loses a lot during breastfeeding.
- Egg yolk contains important vitamins such as vitamin A, which protects the eyes from many chronic diseases such as macular degeneration, which causes development of blindness, especially in the elderly after the age of advanced, so it is recommended to eat egg yolk by the elderly regularly to avoid eye problems and poor vision.