Ginger is one of the most common types of ginger. Ginger is used as a meal in the processing of foods and gives it a distinctive taste. Ginger can be used for medical purposes as a drying agent. The symptoms of colds, helps in digestion, is considered a repellent of gases, expands the blood vessels, gives the body a feeling of warmth, and used ginger in prophetic medicine, drink hot or cold, and drink with honey or with lemon, it is possible to drink ginger with milk and honey.
Ginger contains many nutrients including: proteins, iron, folic acid, carbohydrates, sugars, fibers, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, amino acids, sodium, calcium, potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B6.
Benefits of Ginger
- Helps in the treatment of sore throat, where it helps ginger to get rid of cough, and kill bacteria that cause sore throat.
- Ginger is a pain reliever
- Helps to get rid of the feeling of nausea and vomiting. Helps to get rid of the symptoms of seasickness, eating ginger by pregnant and diabetic heart should be after consultation with the doctor in specific quantities.
- Helps in the digestion process, as the ginger is breaking the proteins, and helps in the secretion of mucus that protects the stomach ulcer and intestines.
- Helps in the process of weight loss, is considered a burning fat in the body, and also reduces the proportion of harmful cholesterol in the body.
- Helps improve memory and ability to memorize.
- Reduce menstrual pain.
- Used as an appetizer.
- Helps to get rid of indigestion.
- Reduces the incidence of cancer, and helps to get rid of cancerous tumors, especially cancer cells in the uterus.
- Helps to get rid of migraine headaches.
- Reduces the pain of arthritis.
- Regulates blood sugar.
- Helps to get rid of stomach strikes.
- About three ounces fresh ginger.
- Three cups boiling water.
- Spoon of honey.
- Lemon or milk.
How to prepare:
- Wash ginger and rinse well.
- Peel the thin slices of ginger, then cut them in small pieces. If you wash the ginger well, you need to peel it.
- Sprinkle the ginger with boiling water, cover until the aromatic substance does not fly and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Describe the drink, then heat it and add honey to it, if you want to drink it cold add lemon with honey.
- Can add cold milk and honey to tea.
- Ginger can be used to make gingerbread cookies, or it can be added to other foods.