Is one of the wonderful creatures that reflect the creativity of the Creator, both in terms of composition, or the system of work with other members of the squadron or even its benefits, and one of these important benefits is the gum bees or so-called “bees bee,” and has other names such as propolis, Bees, and bees, and this gum material extracted by bees from the bark of trees and flower buds. This substance is made up of 30% wax, 10% calcium, essential oils, 5% vitamins, minerals, proteins, 55% acidic and resinous). Not only to this strange insect, but also have great benefits and great for the human being including medical benefit.
Benefits of bee gum
For the sake of your safety we offer you some of the benefits of bee gum, namely:
- It has great ability to eliminate many kinds of bacteria and fungus.
- Useful in diseases of the nose, throat and throat, and also in the sensitivity of human with the fluctuations of the atmosphere, especially in the spring.
- It has the ability to treat wounds and burns, and helps in the formation of skin tissue and cell proliferation, and used by Hippocrates in ancient times to help them in the treatment of burns.
- It is useful in the healing of ulcers and irritation of the harsh areas as written by the Roman doctor “Lenny”.
- Considered as supportive and supportive of the immune system.
- Killer of cancer cells.
- A tonic for the secretion of female hormones.
- Contribute to the treatment of diseases of some glands such as: thyroid, pituitary gland.
- Treatment of certain skin diseases such as: psoriasis, eczema, smallpox, wrinkles, freckles, dandruff, skin cancer, and other skin diseases.
- Useful in the treatment of some internal diseases such as: ulceration of the colon, gastric ulcer, duodenum, viral hepatitis B.
- Contributes to the treatment of some arthritic diseases and rheumatism.
- Resists obesity.
- Diuretic and biliary.
- Useful in cleansing and treatment of sores and infections in the mouth.
- Contributes to widening of veins and strengthening of blood vessels.
- Prevents stroke.
- Helps lower high blood pressure.
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
- Protects the retina from diseases that may be exposed to it.
- It is useful in modifying the hormonal imbalance caused by cortisone.
- Contributes to the treatment of tuberculosis.
- Eliminate the effects associated with AIDS.
- Eliminate the symptoms of colds, flu and colds, because of its effect in eliminating viruses in the body.
In addition, there are many valuable benefits of bee gum, and in the end we hope you have health, safety and wellness.