High blood pressure is one of the most serious health problems for human health. It is considered to be the main factor influencing intractable heart disease and sudden stroke leading to death. It is called a deadly silent disease because it may enter the body in critical condition without This is any obvious symptoms that draw the attention of the patient to the seriousness of his health, and blood pressure is the effort of the heart to pump blood to the rest of the body through the arteries, and may be a blood pressure disease resulted from several reasons, including:
Causes of hypertension
- Genetic factor: It is the most common cause among people with this serious disease, because of a family history of the disease in one or both parents.
- Addiction to alcohol or persistent smoking that contains nicotine that hinders the circulation of the blood circulation to normal.
- Focus on drinking caffeine or stimulants such as coffee and tea, which generate urine and cause dryness of the body.
- Treatment of certain types of medicines such as contraceptive pills and some sedatives or anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin, morphine and others.
- Eat foods rich in sodium salts such as canned foods and meals saturated with fats, salts, pans and some soft drinks.
- Excessive stress and fatigue when doing hard work for long, continuous hours without a break.
- Health problems such as kidney disorders such as hemorrhoids or inflammation, adrenal tumors, dysfunction of thyroid secretions, defects in blood vessel valves, sleep apnea and other disorders.
- Frequent exposure to psychological and neurological pressures such as anxiety and depression.
- Obesity and lack of movement.
Normal human blood pressure
The normal pressure level of an individual is estimated to be close to 130/80 at the maximum. If the overall pressure of 140/90 is increased for several consecutive days while neutralizing other factors such as stress or pain caused by a particular disease, With arterial hypertension and requires urgent medical follow-up. If blood pressure drops below 90/60, it means that he has low blood pressure, which is the same as the risk of hypertension due to other problems such as dizziness, dizziness, numbness, Total to fainting and sudden fall on the ground, and produce a decline Pressure for many reasons, including: anemia, genetics, heart problems or kidney, fasting, lack of fluid and others.