In his book al-Hakim, Allaah says in his book al-Hakim: “They drink water from a sealed nectar.” He also said: “And your Lord revealed to the bees that I took the mountains from the houses and from the trees and from them. In this verse for people who think, “honey is that liquid with sugar composition sweet taste high viscosity multi and different colors according to the quality of nectar from which honey came from yellow, and yellow Dark, and white, God described honey as a cure for people.
The nutritional value of honey
Honey contains a lot of amino acids and a lot of sugars with a large percentage of up to 70% depending on the type of flowers that the bees absorbed nectar such as glucose, sugar, dextratriose, fructose, fructose, melizitose, custose, laminarepose, ravenose, Vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B8, vitamin B9, vitamin C, vitamin D, there is also an enzyme and amylase, and there are also many minerals and salts such as iron, phosphorus, copper , Magnesium, and sulfur , Calcium, which is rich in acids such as citric acid and lactic acid, found in proteins such as honey Nikilobrotin and there are some yeasts.
benifits of Honey
- Medical and scientific studies have shown that one kilo of honey is equivalent to three and a half kilos of meat, twelve kilos of vegetables and fruit and five kilos of milk.
- Honey makes up for the sugars consumed in the human body because of the physical effort exerted by man.
- Fast digestion and stay in the stomach for a long time.
- It treats all gastrointestinal disorders and prevents indigestion and prevents fermentation inside the intestine and facilitates the process of output.
- Prevents gastric acidity and esophageal reflux.
- It treats chronic hepatitis and also treats gallbladder inflammation.
- Strengthens the heart muscle, and protects the heart from the diseases.
- It raises hemoglobin in the blood and treats anemia, which is useful for children and their physical structure, because of the presence of vitamin B and vitamin C.
- Relieves insomnia, helps sleep process quickly.
- It treats rickets and is useful for bones and teeth because of calcium and phosphorus.
- Relieves the effects of coughing, coughing and dry throat.
- Helps increase sexual ability especially in men.
- Very useful for eyesight to contain vitamin B2.
- Maintains pressure and blood glucose levels within normal rates.
Benefits of honey for diabetics
- Many studies have shown that honey is useful for diabetics is very useful as follows:
- Consider honey as a kind of dessert.
- Honey is considered as a food product that is offered to the diabetic so that he does not feel the need for any sweets that can raise his sugar.
- Honey is considered as an anti-acetone in blood, because its absence is associated with sugars.
- Honey is good for the diabetic because he is throwing dextrose out of the body.
- Natural pure honey contains substances similar to insulin in the blood.
- Eating honey causes a shock to beta cells, which in turn activates the secretion of insulin in the blood.