It is a kind of green tree plants that are grown in wet areas on the sides of streams and rivers. It uses leaves, flowers and bark in many medical treatments. Salafis have many names, known as Black Hawks, Paxis or Pussy Salads, and they have many types including Municipal Willow, Purple, Baki, White, Creepy, And others, and enter this plant in the manufacture of the drug aspirin extracted from the outer shell also used for the manufacture of agricultural tools and fireplaces for stoves.
The willow plant contains sugars, gum, volatile oils and important acids such as salicylic acid as well as acid, alkaloids, resin, glucosides and other elements. The willow plant can be used for health purposes by drinking one cup of boiled dips of ground willow bark on a daily basis.
Benefits of willow plant
- The willow paper is useful in the treatment of gastrointestinal and respiratory problems, as it is an analgesic for colic, a sputum and a treatment for diarrhea and dysentery. It has an astringent effect. It also strengthens stomach, intestines and body appearance. It also treats pulmonary embolism, allergic asthma, colds, sinusitis, snoring during sleep, rhinitis, Ear and pain.
- The willow plant helps strengthen eyesight and treat eye problems as it contains gum.
- Contributes to the treatment of arthritis and rheumatism Also treats inflammation of the sacral albumin and lower back pain as well as chronic muscle pain, also treats osteoporosis and twisting joints.
- It is blood-soluble, anticoagulant, and enlarges blood veins and arteries.
- Works to lower blood sugar by eating the juice of the leaves.
- It calms nerves, improves mood, expels worry and sadness, and settles headaches in all its forms.
- It is useful in treating memory impairment as it stimulates, stimulates and strengthens its work.
- It is useful in the treatment of symptoms associated with menopause “menopause stage after forty” as bad mood and pain of bones and joints.
- Willow leaves treat skin keratosis such as itching, sensitive, scabies, ulcers, eczema and some types of burns.
- Willow benefit in the treatment of colds and colds and is an alternative to heat and the treatment of fever.
- Willow leaves treat gout and works to analyze some tumors.
- A drink boiled boiled willow paper in the treatment of urinary tract infections and cleanse the kidneys and bladder from bacteria and fragmentation of gravel and subtract the toxins from them.
- Boiled willow leaves activate the body and give it energy and vitality and addresses the problems of stress, chronic fatigue and general fatigue.
Despite the benefits of willow paper, it is not allowed to be taken by patients with high blood pressure or those who suffer from kidney and liver diseases. It is also prohibited to use it with chronic infections in the stomach and intestines. It should not be used too much to avoid annoying side effects such as nervousness, insomnia or chills. Excessive sweating, intestinal bloating or colic.