Hair is one of the most important signs of female beauty, and it must be taken care of and maintained moisturizing, especially in these days when all hair care products contain chemicals, and with increased use of sichwar and hair extensions that weaken hair and lose moisture, so women should take care of hair and oil baths A few drops of oil used by the woman in her kitchen will add sparkle, softness and luster to the hair, so here we will mention how the oil baths work at home.
How to make oil baths for hair at home
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil.
- A tablespoon of grape seed oil.
- Drops of lavender oil.
- Drops of sage oil.
- Drops of rosemary oil.
How to prepare
- Place the olive oil, coconut oil, and grape seed oil in a glass container and place it slightly in the microwave; to heat the oils slightly.
- Add three drops of lavender oil, three drops of sage oil, and three drops of rosemary oil to the previous oils in the glass case.
- The hair is divided into several sections, to facilitate the distribution of oil on the hair in full, and take the hair section section and distribute the mixture oils, and scalp scalp well, and complete the same way all sections of hair, so make sure that the entire scalp was covered with oil.
- Cover the hair with plastic cover and wrap it with a hot towel, or give it some heat by the dryer, but remove it slightly and not shed it directly on the hair.
- We then wash the hair with our favorite products and appropriate for our hair, and be aware that this bathroom must be repeated every week once.
- To get a better result and greater benefit of oils; Put oils on the hair at night and wrapped, and wash them in the morning, and so the oils have penetrated the hair and scalp.
- To make sure that the oils are suitable for the scalp and to ensure that there is no interactivity with them, put a little oil on the elbow or on the back of the neck. If there is no sense, the oils are suitable and we can use them safely and safely.
The oil is also useful: almond oil, mint oil, rosemary oil, watercress oil, amla oil, jojoba oil, and all oils are treated the same in the oil bath. For example, we can replace any oil from the mix oils mentioned above with any oil we prefer, The oil is the same.