Good health crown on the head, which is the most expensive of what man owns, the patient can not think of a dream or a greater goal of access to health, while the right person does not give them a hand, the human nature can not value the value only when lost, and there are many habits and behaviors that control In health, either positive or negative, and in this article we offer some tips to enjoy good health.
Tips for gaining good health
- Eat a balanced diet that contains all the nutrients needed by the body, and in appropriate quantities, the body needs proteins, sugars, fats, fiber and carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, and the imbalance increase or decrease causes health problems.
- Regular exercise, it activates the body, increases immunity, improves mood, and treats many diseases, such as: reducing blood fat, and prevention of diabetes and reduced levels of the infected, and improve the health of skin and hair, and it stimulates the body to get rid of Toxins, thus avoiding many diseases.
- Follow the basics of hygiene in everything, whether the cleanliness of the body, or the place, or food and drink, the lack of hygiene to infect several human diseases, especially fungal and bacterial, and viral, intestinal worms.
- Avoid smoking It exposes the smoker and those around him to health risks, as you must stay away from alcohol, addiction.
- Avoid exposure to chemicals by smell or touch, they reach the blood through the air or skin, and damage the body, especially the liver; because it is responsible for disposal, the increased proportion can be harmful to the liver, and the rest of the body parts.
- Psychological health has the highest impact on physical health, as well as focus on the spiritual and religious aspects. Dr. Ibrahim al-Feki explained the impact of closeness to God and the maintenance of worship on mental health and mental serenity. The anger and tension cause many diseases such as heart disease, , And diabetes, must learn the skill of managing stress, and not left affected by the mood and then health.
- Sleep enough, the body needs to sleep and rest, to do many functions such as cell renewal, calm the nerves, get rid of tension, and regulate the heartbeat.
- Maintaining a proper weight, increasing weight or thinness is detrimental to health.
- Marriage, several studies have shown that married couples are healthier than unmarried couples, and that divorcees or widows are beginning to lose their health after separation.
- Taking vaccinations against epidemics identified by the ministries of health, they have a significant impact in strengthening immunity against the pathogens against which the vaccine was taken.