The Yemeni Agate
It is one of the most important types of precious stones that have been associated with Yemen, since it is famous since ancient times, it is one of the most important wealth in the country, and the Yemeni agate is a popular product at the level Due to its artistic characteristics, high aesthetic qualities, colors, sizes and drawings, as well as precious stones that are characterized by their high non-scratchable strength.
The most famous types of stones of the Yemeni agate
- Red agate red: This is considered to be the most valuable type of garnet, because it is of great importance in the Arabian Gulf region, Iraq and Iran, where it is considered a stone that gives blessings and prevents envy. This type of stone is characterized by its sapphire-like color.
- Garnet Garnet: This stone is also known as agate, because of the presence of deposits, pictures, names and drawings inside. This stone comes second only to the red sandstone in terms of price and importance.
- Blood stone: This name is called because of the belief that it is useful in blood retention, and this stone is characterized by its lack of transparency.
- Stone Onyx: This stone is the first stone discovered in Yemen, characterized by lines, and transparency, which is in white, and black.
- Sun Stone: This name is named because of its luster properties, which make it as bright as the sun, and it is characterized by its ability to retain heat. If exposed to sunlight during the day, it is retained throughout the night, and this stone is transparent and tends to white, .
- Prisoner: This stone is characterized by its color, which tends to white, and the shape of the small, incandescent, glittering, and this stone is used mainly in the manufacture of ornaments.
- Tiger Stone: This stone consists of three colors: black, white, and gray, and is characterized by its dark color.
- Turquoise stone: This stone is made of four colors: gray, green, blue, white, and is characterized as transparent, believed to be the stones that bring happiness to the heart of its holder.
- The Devil’s Stone: This stone is characterized by its gray color, its curved shape, and its full-bodied surface, which resembles stars.
The Benefits of the Opal Stone
- Relieves pain, as it helps to relax, calm, reflect, balance, vigor, vitality, and cleansing.
- Stimulates analytical abilities, strengthens vision, and awakens hidden talent.
- Increases the human concentration.
Places of existence of the Yemeni agate
It is possible to be close to the surface, or the soles of the earth, as extracted from different types of rock that may be solid, or sand rocks of low hardness, and there is a stone on the right agate in several places in Yemen, the most famous of these places: Anas, and a man in the province of Dhamar, Khulan in Sana’a province, and is located in other parts of Yemen, but in small quantities, and of lower quality.