Is a kind of metals, and is characterized as very precious, and enters into many different products, as it is used in the manufacture of jewelry and goldsmiths, and the most famous use of this foot are the Egyptians (Pharaohs), which is already one of the best metals retractable roads, And is widely deployed in South Africa, Canada, Russia, the USA, Saudi Arabia and Brazil, so these countries are rich.
Gold has many advantages that distinguish it from other metals, including the following:
- Anti-oxidant, and is not affected by acid, it does not decompose.
- Does not change with the passage of time, no matter how time goes on keeping its shape, color and value.
- It features a beautiful color, and a wonderful glamour.
- It exists in nature, and has many forms that are different from each other, and are either in the form of granules free or separate or mixed with silver or other metals.
- It can be mixed with copper or silver metal, and here it is played at its prices. If it is pure gold, its price is very high, but if it is mixed with any other metal, the price is slightly lower.
- Used by the rich, and also used as masks for kings because owning it requires a lot of money.
- It is similar in color to sybarite metal and calcite metal (pseudo gold).
- Enter into cosmetics.
Its natural properties
- Color: Metallic yellow (golden).
- Crystal shape: cubic.
- Fused at grade: 1063 ° C.
- Boil at degree: 2970 ° C.
- Atomic number: 79.
- His chemical symbol: (Au).
- Its hardness: from two and a half to three (2.5-3).
- Intensity: 19.3.
Where gold is located
- There are deposits of rivers and valleys, especially in sand and gravel with other minerals.
- In limestone rocks and sedimentary rocks in the form of scattered small granules.
Benefits of gold for women
Gold has many different benefits for women. Some of these benefits are mentioned below:
- Is considered the most important forms of adornment for women, every woman would prefer to adorn the gold of the beauty and glamour magician.
- Protects its body from many diseases (such as skin diseases, anti-bacteria, viral infections, loss of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), and cancer.
- She maintains her beauty, as she is told in many accounts that the ancient Egyptian queen (Cleopatra) was when she slept and put on her face a gold mask to maintain her charming beauty.
- Reduces her sense of premature aging and feels her femininity.
- Women were born instinctively to love decorating and care for beauty, gold is suitable to meet this need for them.
- It is a way to save money. It is through gold that you keep money and save it. When you need it over time, it can sell its gold and get the money.
- You can indulge in wars to buy weapons and others.
- Gives an indirect picture of the woman being married, and this is especially when wearing the wedding ring.
- She uses it to put the verses from the Koran in her neck, and also narrates that she puts Ayat al-Kursi on the heart of women’s gold and hangs on her neck and this protects her as it is said.
- It can be used to install teeth such as the installation of golden teeth.
- He enters the garment industry. Many women prefer to wear their clothes, decorated with gold, ornamentation, with buttons of gold or gold lines.
- It is known that women have created weak incomplete, they need to complete the lack of identification and show off and beautification of the husband.
- When a woman wears gold it distinguishes her from the opposite sex (men).
Provisions relating to gold
Responding to one who is forbidden to wear gold that is shaved for women
There is no evidence of the inviolability of wearing gold for women. It is permissible to wear gold for women in all its forms, whether it is shaved or unshaven, as stated in the Quran. There are many jihadists that indicate the permissibly of women wearing gold in all its forms and forms, And the consensus on it, and the news in that is never counted, and the prohibition of gold for women is subject to the rule of anomalies and lack of health pursuant to the rule of law, according to the scholars that it is not possible to combine the correct conversations and false conversations, and if we talk about the sanctity, .
Ruling on putting Ayat al-Kursi and the word (Allah) and the word (Muhammad peace be upon him) on the heart of women’s gold
It is said that this is forbidden, because the Quran is not revealed by Allah to the world, nor to the play (to be made on gold or utensils or other things). He has sent down guidance to the people and healing the hearts and purifying them of all evil and evil and exhortation to the believers and their mercy. In order to comment on the clothes or on their clothes, it is possible to forget that they hang the word of Allah and His Messenger, or verses from the Koran, and go to the toilets to satisfy her need, this is not permissible nor should be decided by the scholars,
Ruling on women wearing gold buttons
Women may use gold buttons, whether Turkish or otherwise, without men. There are many jihadists that indicate the permissibly of women wearing such buttons. Any woman who uses gold for her hair or her pocket or for wearing her dress is permissible. Because women are shy from resembling men. The Prophet cursed those who likened women to men and those who resembled men in women.
Ruling on the installation of gold teeth for men or women
For men it is not permissible to install gold teeth except for the necessity of cruelty, because the man is forbidden to wear and wear gold or gold, but for women, it is permissible for her to wear gold teeth if there is no extravagance. At this age, it is removed only if it is afraid that the gum will tear apart.
Ruling on wearing a white gold plated watch for both men and women
The gold plated watch for women is not bad. As for the man, the ruling on wearing this watch is haraam, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade gold for the males of his nation.
Ruling on the engagement ring of gold or silver for men and women
As for the dabla of engagement, if a man wants to marry his betrothal, he is presented with a bear (a ring) on which his name is written, and she presents a bear with the name of her name. If the woman’s hand is gold, it is permissible for her to wear it. It may not be gold, as it is said that the Prophet was wearing a silver ring with his name written on it.