The stone is known as a rare stone, which is characterized by its attractive appearance. It contains a certain amount of hardness; it can withstand wearing without changing its color, elegance and beauty, and scarcity is a condition in it. If it is rare, it is included in the list of semiprecious stones. , Its quality increases by increasing its moisture, which is the most precious gem in the formulation of jewelry; because of its cheap price compared to other precious stones.
The turquoise stone is made up of copper vapors, the first used by ancient Egyptians some 4,000 years ago. It is the stone of joy and optimism and the envy of the eye, and some believe it affects the positive energy, and removes evil and envy from those who wear it.
Benefits of turquoise stone
The benefits of this stone are the health and therapeutic benefits of the human body. Most of its components are copper phosphate. Copper is one of the most important minerals for arthritis patients.
- Tumor gland, a gland that is one of the most important parts of the immune system in the body.
- Gain self-confidence.
- Balancing heart energies.
- Support for the immune system, reducing joint inflammation, such as: rheumatoid, and stiffness of the cartilage of the knee.
- Useful for sight.
- Anti-kidney stones.
- Stomach tonic.
- Preventing excessive tear ducts.
- Wizard for stuttering.
- Calming the nerves, and has a psychological effect.
- Grant of courage and courage.
- Wizard for whitening the pupil.
- The eye’s eyelid is an excessive growth in the conjunctivitis of the eye, usually shaped like a triangle, its head toward the cornea, and can pass through the eye’s white into the cornea in some cases. Descordides said: The cornea, and benefits the abundance, and combines blocked eye broken, and make the blurred).
A recent French scientific study on blue turquoise stone has revealed that this stone has the ability to protect against negative thoughts, which increases the ability to control and control anger. The study reported that turquoise stone is effective against toxics and raises blood glucose and cholesterol levels; it is a disinfectant for liquids Protects the membranes of the eye, nose and mucus, and the best ways to wear it are as a bracelet or a necklace for patients.
Cases of turquoise stone use
There are some cases where the use of turquoise stone, such as:
- Cases of extreme fear, sadness, and depression.
- Cases of epilepsy.
- Scorpion Bulldogitis is an anti-toxin.
- Eliminates eye pain when staring at it for a long time.
- Deviation of the eye.
- Cases of intestinal laziness.
How to use turquoise stone
Common methods of taking advantage of turquoise stone include:
- Grind the turquoise stone and drink; to cure scorpion bite.
- Mix turquoise stone powder with honey and drink; to help break up kidney stones.
- Seizure with turquoise stone powder; to stop excessive tear gonorrhea in the eye.
Places spread turquoise stone
The turquoise stone spreads in Iran, and is home to the mountains of Iran (Nishapur). The Nizaburi turquoise is the finest turquoise, and turquoise is also available in Sinai and America.
Nasr said in the turquoise also: (a solid stone of blue azure, brought from the mountain of San from Khan Diond Benisapur, water is accepted by grinding on a rough stone, and then soft on the cooled fat, and everything that was wet is the finest, and increase the days bitter and color, From it was the metal Azhari and Bouzhaqi, and mentioned that the jewelers of the finest types: steel, bitter, saturated [[to _ what__color_blown]
Color], glaze, bright face, and then brick known as the PAM).
The names of turquoise stone
The word “turquoise” means “turquoise stone”, meaning “stone of Turkey” because it is the “stone of the eye”. Was transferred via Turkey to Europe, also called several names, including:
- The stone of optimism.
- The stone of ignorance.
- As the world called it the European research Pliny.
- Mafakat, as the ancient Egyptians called it.
- Cirrhosis is also known in Iraq.
Types of turquoise stone
The Arab world jeweler classified turquoise stone by color into two types:
- Fayrouz Beshaqi: Blue is the bright net.
- Fayrouz Kjangi: Is greenish blue.
At present, turquoise species are classified as follows:
- Fayrouz Egyptian: Its color is blue to the green.
- Fayrouz Iranian: Its color is beautiful blue, and its finest.
- American Fairuz: Its color is dark blue.
- Mexican Fairuz: Its color is bluish green.
Turquoise stone colors
For the turquoise stone many colors according to the elements involved in the composition; copper earns blue, and iron earns the green color, but if combined copper and iron impurities together give it the color of the sea is the color blue (turquoise), and there are other colors gradient of the original blue, Greenish, apple green, and cyan.
Characteristics of turquoise stone
Turquoise is described as a stone whose color is pure in the air, and it is scarred by its crust. If mixed with some fat, it spoils its color, and if it is sweat it spoils its color and goes well in the kidney. The disadvantages of turquoise it spoils if mixed with fluids and acids, and spoils if exposed to sunlight and heat, and easy to scratch and break, and the color is not transparent.