Are those living organisms that have green papers that carry out a process called photosynthesis to produce their own food, which distinguishes it from the rest of the living organisms in this presence, and the plants are widespread and of many species too, according to the latest studies published on this subject that the number of plant species around the world is estimated at 8.7 million species of trees, flowers, shrubs, grasses, grasses and ferns, and the examples of plants are enormous and can not be counted, so this article will talk about anise plant and its benefits to the human body.
Anise, has a number of names: Yinqun, Taqdah, sweet cumin, and sweet bean (as called in Morocco), one of the herbaceous plants, and it is estimated to rise 50 cm, and characterized by its thin and polygonal shape, The leaves are rounded and aged to carry small, round, round, white flowers. When the plant is ripe, the flowers turn into small brown fruits, and the anise plant grows around one year. Anise cultivation is common in southern Europe, Lebanon, Turkey , Syria, Iran, China, India, and Japan South East of the United States of America.
Aniseed is known since the days of the Pharaohs. According to the Pharaonic manuscripts, the anise was of great therapeutic benefit, so it was used in the preparation of many recipes. The fruits of anise can be used only from the olive oil and the anise fruits have many benefits for the human body as well as the extracted oil Of which, we will only talk about the benefits in this article.
Benefits of anise oil
Anise oil has great benefits for the human body, it protects against diseases and is an effective ingredient in many therapeutic recipes. Here are the most important benefits that a person can derive from anise oil:
- It is used as an anti-epileptic, for its effective role in calming the nerves and relieving epileptic seizures, it also protects against hysteria.
- It is an effective disinfectant for the body, as it works to fly the blood to protect against sepsis and bacterial infections. It is also an excellent disinfectant for wounds and accelerates the process of healing.
- It has an effective role in the fight against rheumatism, in order to stimulate blood circulation, relieve joint inflammation and pain.
- The body saves from convulsions, and nerve pains that may be infected, for its work as a calming of the nerves, so that it relaxes and makes it in a relaxed state, and for women it is very useful in relieving menstrual cramps.
- Very useful for the digestive system to stimulate and accelerate digestion.
- It acts as an effective stimulant for the nerves and the brain, which keeps the body in a state of constant vigilance and stimulates the secretion of hormones in the body to metabolize faster.
- It is a repellent gas for bloating, and also treats stomach problems such as stomach burn and inflation.
- Aniseed oil is effective in removing phlegm and mucus, which blocks the respiratory tract in case of cold or congestion. It is also an excellent treatment for some respiratory diseases such as cough, asthma, bronchitis, and shortness of breath.
- Works to remove annoying insects such as flies.
- Cleans the intestine in case of worms.
- It can be used as a treatment against itching, lice, scabies and some infectious diseases.
- It works to calm the nerves and the body in cases of fatigue, making the body in complete relaxation after a day of continuous work and fatigue.