Aleppo pistachio is a perennial plant, which reaches a height of four meters. The pistachio nuts belong to the bipolar plant, and it is found in a number of areas, including Aleppo and Mourk, and it is called the Golden Tree and the Pestash. Pistachios are used in the manufacture of most of the well-known oriental sweets and are used as nuts.
Types of pistachios
- Al-Alimi; and fills about 8% of the Syrian fields.
- The origin of this species is Aleppo, which accounts for about 7% of Syrian cultivated fields.
- Al-Ashouri (Al-Halabi Al-Ahmar); 85% of Syrian cultivated fields.
- The Baturi.
Ingredients of pistachios
(Beta carotene, zebenathine, gamma, and tocopherol), and vitamins B1, B1, B1, B1, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9).
Benefits of pistachios
- Enhances the role of memory, and saves from forgetfulness.
- He fights heart disease, and blood vessels; for the presence of carotonides in it.
- It removes harmful cholesterol in the body and prevents its absorption because it contains phytosterols.
- Increases the fertility rate of men.
- Reduces weight; enriches proteins, and unsaturated fats.
- He fights various eye diseases, including: Retinal diseases.
- Benefit the skin, and gain moisture and vitality.
- He fights macular degeneration that affects adults.
- Improves the role of the colon to do its functions.
- It protects against various cancers.
- Diabetes benefit.
- Activates different body muscles.
- Enhances the role of the nervous system, and removes the factors of depression, anxiety, and tension.
- Strengthens immunity in the body to cope with many diseases.
- Accelerates metabolic processes; and regenerates cells in the body.
Peanuts should not be eaten by people:
- Who suffer from allergies to eat nuts; to avoid being shocked by allergies; which result from the inability of the body to distinguish the food intake.
- For those who complain of kidney stones, especially the type of oxalat; in order not to focus the substances found in pistachios in the kidney, and then cause problems in the urinary tract.
Tips for pregnant women
- Take vitamin-rich foods, nutritious and nutritious supplements and avoid junk food and junk foods.
- Drink enough fluids, especially water.
- Pregnant women take folic acid and foods containing it, such as broccoli and pistachios.
- Proper exercise.
- Avoid pregnant women for all anxiety, stress, and nervousness.
Benefits of pistachios for pregnant women
- It is useful for the health of pregnant women and the fetus because it contains a large number of minerals, nutrients and folic acid, which protects the fetus from congenital malformations.
- It protects the pregnant woman from anemia (anemia); it is enriched with copper, which facilitates absorption of iron in the body.
- Pregnant women are prevented from contracting constipation.
- Reduces the chance of infecting the fetuses with allergies.