Every woman seeks pregnancy and motherhood, and this is one of the most important things that control her thinking and wait moment by moment, and seeks to know whether she is pregnant or not before the date of tests for pregnancy, which is after the expiration of a period of not less than twelve days of the menstrual cycle, Here we offer the mother early signs that can appear on you in the few days after fertilization.
How pregnancy occurs
Pregnancy occurs when a sperm met with a mature egg in the fallopian tube in the ovulation stage in women and is usually on the fourteenth to seventeenth and this depends on the strength of the pregnancy hormone, and known process fertilization, and studies have shown that mature egg, which is ready for vaccination remains for 24 In the Fallopian tube until the sperm reaches and fertilizes it, and it takes three to four days to reach the uterus. At these times, the rate of pregnancy hormone is present in the blood but does not appear in the laboratory tests, because of the lack of connection to the extent that makes it more obvious.
Early pregnancy signs
There are many signs of pregnancy that appear in women, and are different from pregnancy to another and from one woman to another and here we clarify the most important of these signs, it is worth mentioning that not necessarily all appear on all mothers with the participation of some symptoms in combination and these symptoms.
- Desire to eat foods unusual.
- Some of the blood drops after fertilization, due to the implantation of the egg in the wall of the uterus.
- Breast pain and feeling bloated.
- Some white spots sparkle around the nipple.
- The presence of some lines on the black state surrounding the nipple.
- Pain in the lower abdominal region is similar to premenstrual pain.
- Fatigue, exhaustion and tendency to sleep heavily due to high pregnancy hormone.
- The urge to urinate repeatedly during the night.
- Nausea and vomiting in the morning.
- Feeling dizzy and unable to rise quickly in the morning.
- The many changes in mood and feeling of tension and anxiety.
- Hypersensitivity in most mothers.
- Change in taste.
- Absence of menstrual cycle This is a clear sign and the phenomenon of pregnancy provided that the mother does not suffer from any menstrual disorders, and did not take any type of birth control pills before.
- Home pregnancy tests can be performed three or four days after the absence of the menstrual cycle. This is a simple device that works by placing a few drops of urine in the space on the device and waiting for a minute. The mark is shown by a blue line, On the presence of pregnancy, but when the red line appears, it means no pregnancy.
- Laboratory tests are an analysis of a sample of blood. This test is at least one week after the absence of the menstrual cycle.