Lemon is an acidic plant that has many health benefits and protects against many diseases because it contains flavonoids, antioxidant compounds, and anti-cancer cells. Lemon is widely used throughout the world, with different methods of use, and parts of the plant. Use juice, peel and pulp to prepare many dishes, as can be used in preparing a lot of therapeutic mixtures.
The benefits of lemon health include strengthening the immune system, cleansing the body, and expelling the toxins found in the body in general, and in the digestive system in particular; because of its content of vitamin C, which is one of the strongest natural antioxidants, as lemon helps the body to get rid of excess weight and low-density cholesterol, It also burns fat, supports the work of the liver and gallbladder, cleans the body of toxins and cleanses it, and is a natural source of several elements, such as magnesium, potassium, calcium, and vitamins such as vitamin B6 and folic acid.
How effective lemon in weight loss
Lemon, like many plants, supports weight loss and fat burning, but there is no definitive scientific evidence that lemon or its crusts can be used for weight loss. There is no scientific evidence to show the amount of lemons assumed to lose specific weight over a specified period of time. Prove that reducing calories consumed in food, raising the proportion of calories consumed in sport and movement actually decrease weight, and burn fat.
Benefits of lemon peel to slim
Lemon peel helps to lose weight because of its high vitamin C content. This vitamin saves the body and liver from toxins, making it more efficient in handling, digesting and burning fat. It also controls blood sugar by supporting the insulin function by entering Sugar into cells, balancing sugar inside and outside the cells, fighting hunger, blocking appetite, and giving a feeling of satiety because of its good content of dietary fiber, its containment of pectin, which reduces weight, and burns fat.
How to use lemon peel to slim
Lemon peel can be used in several ways to take advantage of its properties in slimming, and one of the following methods:
- Equip a kilogram of fresh lemon, wash well, then squeeze, keeping the peel aside.
- Boil the lemon peel with two liters of pure water for half an hour, then drain the water, and peel off.
- Mix lemon juice with lemon peel water in a clean bottle, and refrigerate in the refrigerator.
- Drink about a cup of pre-prepared drink before each meal for a quarter of an hour, and it is recommended to divide the meals into four meals a moderate day.
- It is recommended to continue this system for three months, taking into account that this system is not suitable for people who suffer from acidity of the stomach, or gastric ulcer chronic.
Benefits of lemon peel
Lemon peel has many benefits. It is an integral part of the lemon plant, which is rich in health benefits and benefits. Its benefits go beyond strengthening the immune system and strengthening the body’s various functions. It helps to improve hair and skin. It can be consumed fresh or dried. Of spices, in addition to medical and cosmetic uses, and here are some benefits of lemon peel:
- The body provides many nutrients with a greater proportion of the elements in the juice and pulp, including: vitamins A and C, as well as potassium, sodium, iron, calcium, and dietary fiber.
- It also protects the body from many infections, including: skin infections and arthritis; it fights free radicals and toxins, and purifies the body of waste.
- It protects against many cancers, such as skin cancer, breast cancer and colon cancer, because it contains lemons, fluophonoids, and vitamin C, which are the strongest antioxidants that fight free radicals, prevent the development of cancer cells and protect the body from radiation. Which may cause skin cancers.
- Promotes cardiovascular health, protects against vascular diseases and strokes; lowers LDL cholesterol because it contains flavonoids and polyphenols, as well as potassium content that controls blood pressure levels.
- Promotes oral health, because it contains vitamin C, which keeps the gums healthy and protects against infections.
- Strengthens the health of teeth, bones and joints because of its good content of calcium, which helps in the formation of bones and teeth, maintains its health and strength, protects against osteoporosis, and protects teeth.
- It protects the skin and its freshness because of its high vitamin C content. It promotes the building of the collagen complex, which strengthens the skin, protects it from signs of aging, and the problems of pigmentation and expansion. It cleanses and cleanses and pores and protects them from bacterial infections. In the treatment of acne and its prevention.
- Enhances the digestive system because of its good content of fiber, which facilitates digestion and facilitates the movement of food in the intestine.