Kidney is one of the important organs of the human body, which purifies blood from toxic substances; resulting from various metabolic processes in the cells of the body, and balances the pressure of body fluids, located in the abdominal cavity of the wall, ie, and the wall of the abdominal cavity back on both sides of the column The spine. Kidney disease is a condition in which the size of the kidneys is less than the normal size due to the lack of structural units of the kidneys (nephrons), due to many reasons.
Causes of atrophy of the kidneys
- Congenital malformation associated with the patient since birth, as well as the incidence of Alport syndrome.
- Kidney failure: This leads to an increase in keratine and urea in a way that can not be controlled by the kidneys. This leads to kidney damage and hemorrhage.
- Exposure to renal insufficiency for long periods of time; which results in an increase in the level of toxins in the blood and kidneys affecting their structural units;
- The incidence of various renal peptides.
- Chronic hypertension; which causes stress on the kidneys.
- Acute diabetes, as well as bilateral renal sclerosis.
- Multiple kidney infections, which affect nephrons such as: inflammation of the ovaries, renal obstruction due to high stones, renal polyplasia.
- Kidney disorders such as renal cortical necrosis, acute necrosis, and kidney disease.
- Kidney clot in the renal artery, or exposure to blockages.
- Poor renal perfusion of the kidneys, which reduces the feeding rate of kidney units of food.
- Kidney blockages caused by urinary tract disorders.
Symptoms of atrophy of the kidneys
Symptoms of atrophy of kidneys arise from the causes that led to deformity, and often symptoms are similar to the symptoms of urinary tract infections:
- Frequent urination and need and desire.
- Feeling pain during urination, accompanied by the appearance of blood.
- Feeling of colic pain in some acute cases.
- Exposure to incontinence; which in many cases leads to kidney damage.
Effects of Atherosclerosis Symptoms
- Increased concentration of high toxic substances in the blood.
- Disruption of fluid volume in the body, which is reflected at the level of blood pressure.
- The effect on alkalinity of the blood, where the acidity of the blood increases or decreases; due to imbalances in the pH required for blood.
- The digestive system is exposed to calcium deficiency, which may develop over the long term to cause osteoporosis.
- Reduced number and quality of red blood cells.
Treatment of renal atrophy
- Dealing with the causes and treatment of renal impairment.
- Expansion of renal drainage to improve perfusion.
- Use dialysis technology when needed.
- Using Chinese Herbal Technique.
- Perform some cosmetic surgery for kidneys.