All women dream of getting a smooth, clear, and youthful skin without the use of cosmetics, which are often expensive. Often, the desired results are not obtained from these powders, some of which may be dangerous to the skin. Cosmetics, and replacing them with simple substances in your kitchen, such as starch and rose water, these materials are two of the most effective substances for the skin, and used since ancient times in the care of, so we will know the usefulness of each, including the most important mixtures or masks manufactured using them.
Benefits of starch for skin
Starch is one of the most important natural ingredients that have a lot of health benefits of the body and aesthetic of the skin; it is included in many skin care products, and the most important benefits of the skin:
- Stimulates the starch and whitens it, because it contains vitamin A which helps to lighten the skin, and relieve the dark spots, and scarring caused by acne.
- It alleviates the various infections that may appear on the skin; because it contains vitamin B, which regulates the work of the sebaceous glands, which helps to get rid of and relieve these infections.
- The starch exfoliates the skin and renews its cells, and this is reflected on its freshness, thanks to the presence of vitamin C which has a role in the regeneration of skin cells.
- Moisturizes the skin because it contains the potassium that contributes to it.
- Nourishes the skin and gives it the energy it needs, and this helps to replenish it, so rich in carbohydrates.
- Cleans the skin, which attaches to the impurities and dirt, and this reflects on the freshness of the skin and purity.
- Maintains young skin and fights early aging; it contains a protein that stimulates the production of responsible collagen.
- It softens skin and makes it perfectly healthy; thanks to the presence of some minerals and amino acids that have a role in it.
- Protects the skin from harmful sun rays, because it contains vitamin C which moisturizes and protects the skin from these rays.
- It prevents the appearance of grains in the skin, especially fatty ones, because it absorbs fat, which is the main cause of these pills.
Benefits of rose water for skin
Rose water is the water extracted from roses, and is one of the most amazing natural components of the beauty of the skin, and can be included in the routine skin care, and the most important benefits of beauty of the skin:
- Gives skin smoothness, freshness and natural radiance.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Helps to balance the pH of the skin.
- Fights acne, skin infections and eczema; it contains anti-inflammatory properties and bacteria.
- Peels and regenerates skin cells; it has anti-oxidant properties.
- Heals the skin from the wounds and scratches that are exposed to it.
- The skin cools and this is important in the hot summer days.
- Limits the early aging of the skin and controls it, which is fine lines and wrinkles.
- It treats the puffiness of the eyes and the dark circles beneath them.
Masks of starch and rose water for skin
Skin Lightening Mask
This mask is one of the most commonly used masks, which helps the skin to lighten and rid of stains, and give them smoothness and freshness, and saves them from all problems:
How to use:
- Mix ingredients together until completely mixed.
- Apply to the skin with a dedicated brush for half an hour to dry completely.
- Wash the face with cool water.
- Prefer to pass a snow on the face to tighten the pores.
- Preferably repeat the method once a week, but no harm from using it once a day.
Peeling skin mask
This mask exfoliates the skin and renews it, giving it super smoothness, and a lot of other benefits, and its way is as follows:
- Half a glass of water.
- Spoon of starch.
- Spoon of rose water.
How to use:
- Starch melts in water and adds rose water.
- Heat the ingredients on the fire until it turns into a thick mixture.
- Put the mixture in a suitable bowl, and put some of it on the face with some circular movements to dry.
- Wash the face well with cold water.
- The remainder is kept for later use before bathing.
- The mask is used once a week, and it is not harmful to use it once a day.
Mask to get rid of acne
This catcher has a powerful effect in lightening the skin and rid of the effects of love and freckle spots, and its way is as follows:
- Spoon of rose water.
- A tablespoon of starch.
- Teaspoon of turmeric.
- A tablespoon of lemon juice if the skin is greasy, or a tablespoon of honey if the skin is dry.
- A teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate.
How to use:
- Mix all ingredients until you get a homogeneous mix.
- Apply to the skin until completely dry for about twenty minutes.
- Wash face with lukewarm water, and dry well.
- Moisturizes the face with a suitable moisturizer.
- Apply the catcher three times a week until you get the desired result.
Tips when using skin scrubs
Some tips should be taken to take advantage of the effect of the mask on the skin:
- Relax before placing the mask on the face, pulling the hair back on the face so as not to get dirty.
- It is best to wear a protective clothing to protect against dirt or pigmentation caused by masking.
- The skin should be washed thoroughly with the appropriate lotion to remove all the dirt accumulated on it, which will make you benefit from the mask completely.
- Rose water can be added to any mask to add more benefits to it, and can be placed after each clutch to close the pores.
- After placing the mask, avoid laughing or talking while on the skin so as not to cause the appearance of wrinkles in them.
- Adhere to the time limit for each mask to take advantage of.
- Any mask is often removed with lukewarm, cold water, and then dried with a towel or soft tissue.
- Apply any kind of moisturizing creams to the skin after using the scissors.