Thinness is a real problem that is no less important than the problem of obesity. It can not be easily solved. It is necessary to know the real reason behind it, which can be psychological, health, or hormonal. And affects the daily activity of them, the person who suffers from excessive thinness does not consist of the exercise of his daily or mental activity, such as others, and affect the excessive thinness to communicate with others as a result of comments naive that can be heard from entering the person in an embarrassing situation due to the shape of his body is very slim, But there are solutions For this problem, there are many ways of fattening, which depend on natural methods and at the same time healthy supply the body with all the vitamins and nutrients that can help get rid of this problem.
The ideal weight of the body depends on several factors, including age, height, fat and muscle ratio, sex, and bone density, the most important methods of measuring the ideal weight:
- Body mass index equation, which is based on the relationship between weight and height.
- Waist circumference with the hip. This method not only measures the ideal weight, but also indicates that there is a high body fat ratio, and therefore an indication of the probability of certain diseases.
- Waist circumference with height, where scientists have discovered that using this method helps to predict the likelihood of a heart disease, stroke or diabetes compared to using the BMI equation.
- Percentage of body fat, which refers to the proportion of essential fats and fats stored in the body.
Ways to fertilize the body naturally
Adding some foods to the diet can be very effective for weight gain in a healthy way, the most important of these foods:
- the milk : Milk has been consumed for decades to increase weight and increase muscle mass; it is a rich source of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, and contains the calcium and vitamins important in weight gain, drinking a cup or two cups of milk contributes to weight gain, especially if weight lifting exercise in the same Period.
- Nuts : It is the ideal choice for rapid weight gain; because of its rich calories, Almond eat a hand-sized amount of the ability to provide the body with proteins and fats useful high.
- Red meat : Red meat is the best foods to increase muscle mass in the body because it contains a high proportion of protein, and it contains leucine, an amino acid that helps build muscle and thus increase weight.
- Potatoes : It is a rich source of healthy carbohydrates and important nutrients and fiber that increase the amount of calories in them, which in turn contribute to increase the content of glucosin in the muscles and thus increase in weight.
- Salmon : Salmon contains omega-3 fatty acids and many beneficial proteins and fats that promote the health and structure of the body.
- Dried fruits : Dried fruits are known to contain high levels of sugars, fiber, and antioxidants that can add high body calories.
- eggs : Eggs are the richest and most useful foods in the building of the muscles of the body; because it contains rich proteins and rich fats.
- the rice : It is a source rich in carbohydrates easy to digest, eating a large dish with a source of food rich in protein a week contributes to the process of weight gain.
- Avocado : Avocado is known to be one of the most fruit rich in useful fats, as well as containing vitamins and minerals important; it can be added to many of the dishes or eat alone.
- Cheese : In addition to its tasty taste, it contains high calories, it is full of fats and proteins that help to secrete the body.
Tips for fattening the body
A slim person can gain weight not only by relying on food, but by following behaviors that encourage the body to store calories. The most important of these are:
- Raise the number of meals , By increasing the number of daily meals to more than three meals, eating many small meals better than three large meals, and the addition of dried fruits and seeds and cheese and others, which increases the calories and thus increase in weight.
- Eat more protein: Each member of the body needs protein, so if you want to gain weight, it is important to focus on eating a large amount of protein. Meat, fish, chicken and eggs are important and essential.
- Exercise weight training : Exercise weight training weekly helps to form and build the muscles of the body, in addition to walking for half an hour a day it increases the appetite and thus increase consumption of more food.
- Drink fluids : Drink fresh juices or milk or refreshments between meals increases the consumption of calories and thus increase weight gain.
Natural herbs for fattening the body
There are also many foods that increase weight, herbs also play an active role in weight gain, and these herbs:
- Chamomile : Chamomile herb is known for opening the appetite, so the maintenance of the use of the weight increases significantly.
- The Gentian : The roots of gentian plant have been used for decades in the treatment of people with extreme thinness, they allow the absorption of food properly.
- Dandelion : This herb is used frequently by women who want to increase their weight, they are appetizing and useful for pregnant women.
- Ginger : Ginger is one of the most able to cure stomach problems and indigestion, it treats the loss of appetite and adds a good taste of food.
- Licorice : It is effective in helping to gain weight, and is ideal for those who have weak immune system.
Natural recipes for fattening the body
Nuts with tahini and yogurt
This recipe works wonderfully in body fattening, by grinding hummus, sesame, pistachio, and peanuts and mixing it with a sweet sweetness with a cup of whole milk and taking it daily between meals.
The ring and honey
Then add a spoon of the ring, and leave the mixture on the fire to boil for two minutes, and then add a tablespoon of honey and a teaspoon of sugar, preferably three times a day.
Aniseed with milk and dried fig fruit
Put a cup of whole milk in a bowl on the fire, then add a teaspoon of crushed anise. Then add five fruits of dried fig fruit and leave it on the fire for five minutes, then put a lid on it and leave it for half an hour, then be taken.
Causes of excess thinness
There are several reasons for the thinness:
- Bad dietary habits.
- Genetic causes.
- Thyroid disease.
- Stomach ulcers, colitis and liver cirrhosis.
- Cancer diseases such as lung cancer, liver cancer, leukemia, esophageal cancer.
- Psychological and neurological disorders.
Medication treatment for slimming
- The doctor should check with the doctor to make sure that there are no diseases that affect his weight, such as anemia. If there is a need for immediate treatment, check with the nutritionist to determine the calories needed for each body.