Beauty standards in the world
For example, in some peoples, black women are a criterion of attractiveness, whereas in other peoples the meaning of women’s beauty is related to blonde skin and blond hair, in addition to some of the criteria that were popular in the past, For example, the most important criterion of beauty is that the mouth of women is small, but in our time, the criterion of beauty is the wide mouth and lips filled with exciting, long hair has been and remains a constant standard of beauty for most people, but in some villages of Africa where women must be Bald The beautiful and attractive! Long women are the most attractive and distinctive women in America and Europe, while in China, Japan and Korea, the shorter women are, the more beautiful they see their femininity and paper! And many other different standards.
It is the beauty of women to be a beautiful body, since the body of women is the title of femininity and seduction and beauty, and considers the beautiful body of the most important standards of beauty in men specifically, the man looks at the woman’s body before looking at her face, and this is spontaneous and instinctively purely, And the woman’s body usually has a big impact on the popularity and the amount of demand by men, the more attractive the woman’s body and the more attractive it makes them the focus of attention wherever you go, in addition to it is popular and the most beautiful woman Of others for flattering and spinning Even harassment.
Fixed beauty standards
The criteria that determine the beauty of a woman’s body are:
- Beautiful neck, long and thin.
- The appearance of clavicle bones, and the greater their appearance, the more beauty of women.
- The two broad shoulders.
- The long, soft arms, the two long fingers and the fine long fingers.
- The chest is medium in size and is consistent with the rest of the body.
- The flat, tight abdomen and soft-waisted waist.
- The hip is relatively large but proportional to the rest of the body.
- The legs are long and slender, and the small soft feet.
Arab beauty standards in ancient times
- Job: She was the one who smelled of beauty.
- Alhasnah: They are similar to each other in the good.
- Ghanaian: It is the beauty of her beauty.
- The Tabernacle: It is the one who was well-established as if he had been marked.
- Coupon: It is a section of good fortune.
- Brilliant: She who was looking at it is going horrific.
- Al-Baher: Women have overcome their good.
- Al-Nahed: It is a little closer to perception.
- Eternity: She is a beautiful young woman.
- Stomach: She was a beautiful face with good nakedness.
- Al-Muqawra: She was one of the finest beauties.
- Caper: It is a good cod soft cane.
- Wet: It is the one who did not ride some of her flesh.
- Haifa: She was a nice belly without any splash.
- And the Hittites: who were nice candidates.
- Charmed: She was a nice long waist.
- Otboul: It was long neck in moderation and good.
- Warka: Who was great hips.
- Al-Ridaah: It is the one who was great.
- Khazlja: She was full of arms and legs.
- Al-Rakraqah: It is as if water is being poured in front of it, the freshness of the graces.
- Bohra: She was a great creature with beauty.
- Genius: It was pretty smooth.
- Al-Ghabra: Those who were obedient to the soft and soft.
- Dazzling: It was good wind.
- Sprinkler: Who was good wind mouth.
- Noses: Who was good wind nose.
- Baskets: It was good to be alone.
- Candles: Who were laughing.
- Qara: Who was complete hair.
- Dramas: Those who do not have the size of their names.
- Precautions: They are a very dark eye with a capacitance of the eyeball.
- Poplar: which widened its colors like the eyes of antelopes.
- Bliss: It is the length and completeness of its nails.
- Kohl: The blackness of her eyelids without being spilled.
- Al-Shanab: She was one of her good, thin, flat teeth.
- The frame: Hassan Tnzir Ashnaha consistent.
- Teeth: Any release between her teeth.
- Circumcision: They are what dispersed their teeth in a non-spaced flawed but in the level of good.
- Al-Ashr: This is what her teeth showed in her age.
- Injustice: Whose teeth had luster.